Tuesday, December 6, 2011

photobooth



On this day I wrote about 2000 words and ate one too many delicious milk chews.


On this day there was only 44 days until I left for India!


On this day I went out to see Kurt Vile.


Outfit post #1


Outfit post #2


On this day I was obviously very excited about Laneway.


On this day I saw Midlake. It was so incredible I had to steal the setlist.


Outfit #3: APC chambray shirt, Cheap Monday jeans, Nu & Nan desert boots.


One this day I took a picture of the first gift my boyfriend gave me.


On this day I hospitalised for the first time (nothing major).


On this day I had my last exam for the year and rewarded myself with clogs!


On this day I was nursing my extremely sore knees after falling on them in a game of futsal.


On this day I cut my hair the shortest it has been in a loooooong time (2010).


On this day (2009) I got another haircut AND got my hair straightened.


On this day Karl and I did not listen to the lecture we were in and instead took a bunch of photos.


On this day I received a postcard from Leon all the way from India!


On this day I received this adorable necklace from Tegan.


And on this day, Matthew was shy.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment